JOBS IN BEDFORD
|Hours||8 hours per week job role only. Candidates will be required to work one week day only|
|Address||Victoria Cottage Care Home - Bedford|
About This Post
You must be adaptable and able to think on your feet, while being proactive and never afraid to use your own initiative. Comfortable shoes and a big smile are mandatory, while a calm reflective approach and personality is ideal!
- As House Keeper you must ensure that you carry out all your duties to the highest standards ensuring we provide a hotel standard of cleanliness for our residents.
- Follow the daily cleaning schedule as well as incorporating any urgent requirements as outlined by the senior on shift ensuring you follow the infection control policy of the home. Keeping a detailed log of duties undertaken.
- Carry out all necessary laundry duties; this might include washing/drying/ironing/putting away/tagging new items.
- Administration and ordering of stock, both laundry and domestic, plus any other duties assigned by the Registered Manager or Deputy.
- Encourage residents to assist you with work activity, helping them with their independence and sense of worth.
- Develop a positive relationship with all residents, staff and other visitors to the home by becoming an integral part of the team.
- Work safely within company policies, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
For further information go to http://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Victoria-Cottage-Care-Home/jobs/House-Keeper-72ca575eab809872?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvfADkZzbKtopXkAdDk2vCkYqbyZvz28CZdLrRqEU95q0izJKIzoN3GAvu7Tm05ZIwKevzNXkKpKLcwhwbyHBk7Qyn0em2svykDhA4l72ISNg